Monday, March 24, 2014

Spring Has Sprung

Hello, sweet friends! Well, it looks like the weather is finally beginning to change and spring has sprung at....
THE TUSCAN HOME! ;)
The color - yellow, is beginning to take over the house. I hung this wreath on my metal arched gate. Why didn't I hang a wreath there sooner? I love it, much more inviting!
I moved this plate and bowl set to the sofa table. I needed to bring in a little more yellow.
I tipped the bowl upside down and placed the garden ball on top of it.
Pops of yellow are so cheery this time of year.  
I also added a bright and colorful Rooster, which is primarily yellow.
On my Baker's Rack in the kitchen, I added these two rustic black bunnies.
On another wall, I added another yellow wreath to my metal wall embellishment.
It glows at night, ha!
I like how I can see the wreath in the mirror at night.
Last week, at Hobby Lobby, I found these three candle sconces, 66% off! Of course, there I go again NOT putting candles on my sconces, I placed garden balls on them for Spring, instead!
I placed a jar of spaghetti next to my bunnies, and two new burlap lamps.
In the foyer, I hung a pear wreath by burlap ribbon.
Love the pop of green.
I found this Rooster at Ross last week, only $29.00. I've seen the same one at Home Goods for $79.00, can you say steal of a deal? So, I snatched him up FAST!
A bunny hippity-hopped his way to this vignette, and there he sits.
I found the oval granite cutting board at Ross last week and sat the plant and bunny on it.
I decorated the entertainment center and this bunny found her way there and sits in amongst the greenery and spring flowers.
This rabbit joined the vignette, too! 
Back in the kitchen, I added pastel jelly beans to this glass container and placed some spring greenery around it.
I added some easter egg malt balls to this cloche.
I also added some candy corn carrots, and sat this beside my black rustic bunnies, on the Baker's Rack.
So, there you have it, the beginning stages of spring blooming at...
THE TUSCAN HOME! 
Thanks for stopping by! XOXO, ~Liz
-------------------
**************
I will now be responding to comments here on my blog, so check back! 
***************
--------------------------------------
Linking up with:
Silver Penny Sundays
Seasonal Sundays
Met Monday
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday
Inspire Me Tuesday
Tuesdays Treasures
Be Inspired
Grace At Home Party
Treasure Hunt Thursday

32 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! I love how Spring has sprung at your house. You do such a great job with pulling everything together. It looks wonderful. That wreath backlit at night is just stunning. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz! Your spring home decor looks gorgeous!! So warm and inviting!! Thank you for sharing your wonderful ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad to see you blogging again!! I've missed seeing your ideas and photos!
    Please tell us where you found the gorgeous pear and forsythia wreaths...I LOVE them, especially the pear wreath
    I also love the wider angle shots so I can get the whole effect of the vignettes in a home setting. I'm not big on closeups because I can't get the whole perspective.
    Thank you for coming back!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susan,
      You can buy the Forsythia wreath at Jo-Ann Fabric & Craft Store and it is 50% off right now. The pear wreath I found on ebay from a company based out of San Francisco that makes them. Thanks for stopping by, Happy Spring! :)

      Delete
  4. Gosh, Liz, everything looks so pretty and festive for Spring! I am sure your girls love it! Love that pear wreath and all of your sweet bunnies. Spring has truly sprung at your place!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shenita,
      Thank you. Yes, my girl's got so excited when I took out the bunnies, because they know this means Easter is soon, lol!

      Delete
  5. Wow Liz, you never cease to amazes me with all your all your little changes. It always looks so warm and inviting. I have gotten many wonderful hints from you. I so wish you could come over to my house and help me in a few places. Looks amazing as always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jeanette,
      Thank you so much, it means a lot. :)

      Delete
  6. The new candle sconces look great with the garden balls on them. Love the forsythia wreath on the mirror- a sure sign of spring! Loving all the spring touches- cute rabbits! I like that rooster- great price!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty Liz ! Love all your bunnies, wreaths and roosters !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks bright and cheery around your home! Do you have a similar "shopping/Storage Closet in this home like you had in your last home? I loved that idea!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Patti,
      Thank you. No, unfortunately, I do not have a shopping/storage closet at this house. However, all my racks are in the garage up against one large wall, so all my decor items are stored neatly and organized out there. I'll do a post on it soon. I now go out to the garage to do my shopping, lol! ;)

      Delete
  9. Everything looks so pretty Liz!! LOVE LOVE that pear wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, of course everything looks just wonderful -- we've come to expect no less from you, Sweet Girl! Both of those wreaths are just gorgeous! I love yellow forsythia this time of year, but I'm not sure I would ever put that pear wreath away -- it is magnificent! I adore those black bunnies -- haven't seen any of those around. It's always fun to see if you've posted, Liz! Keep the inspiration coming.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful vignette! Love that wreath.

    ReplyDelete
  12. LIZ????? OK without sounding wacko, I was thinking about you the other day…where did savvy seasons by liz go? And here you are leaving a comment on my blog, yay happy dance! I must have missed the switch, glad to have found you again! Take care
    xo Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  13. Liz, your home is gorgeous! I love all your beautiful vignettes!
    love and blessings~
    Lynda @ Gates of Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, Liz, your home looks as gorgeous as always! Love the pear wreath. Just fabulous. You never disappoint.
    Hugs,
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love it all, Liz!! You do such pretty vignettes. I need that rooster!! I will be going to go see if ours has him I've always wanted a big one like that.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my goodness - You're back!!!!!! You've been missed. I hope you and your family are well.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yay!!! You're back!! I have so missed your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Everything is beautiful, Liz! Love the new candle sconces.
    Hugs,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  19. Liz, you create beauty in every season! Thanks so much for joining Grace at Home. I'm featuring you this week!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Liz! I was soooo absolutely thrilled to find your new blog today! I have really stopped reading blogs lately because I couldn't find any that weren't shabby chic or modern. I had pretty much given up on finding inspiration and poof there you are again! I have to go now, I've got a lot of posts to catch up on. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm so thrilled I found your new blog!!! I couldn't find any other blogs that weren't shabby chic or modern and I had almost given up on finding inspiration until now :) I have a lot of reading to catch up on :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Liz! Your blog is such an inspiration to me! You are clearly talented and creative. And your home is gorgeous! Would you mind me asking where you bought your arched iron wall gate? Thank you so much for sharing your ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...