Monday, February 10, 2014

Wall Vignette

Hi there! It's time to share a simple wall vignette. I had a blank wall that was driving me nuts, hmm, what to do I asked myself?
Hmm....think, think, think! I know, a Tuscan Style, Rooster-themed wall vignette to go on the wall in between the kitchen and dining room, so that's what I did! ;)
I love Roosters and found these two pictures at Hobby Lobby for 50% off, so I snagged them just as fast as I could.
I found the wall shelf at Ross for $19.99. It looked Tuscan Style to me, so I grabbed it fast! I don't see these often at Ross. ;)
I adore these warm colors, and Roosters are so darn cute! 
The candle sconces are from Pier 1 Imports.
The Boxwood garden balls are from Tuesday Morning, $3.99 each. I thought it would be fun to place the Garden Balls on the sconces instead of candles.
I placed two Roosters and some greenery on the shelf.
And....whala, a cute little vignette!
I later decided to add this bowl of garden balls from Real Deals.
I love it when a plan comes together, don't you?  A once lonely blank wall turned cozy. :)
Thanks for stopping by~ Liz
-------
Linking up with:

18 comments:

  1. Just beautiful, Liz! I have always liked your idea of using candle holders sconces for things other than candles..so clever. I've copied that idea many times. Love the rooster plaques too! Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz, your vignette is so pretty! Love all of your garden balls; and that shelf is amazing! Great find! I need to go to Ross!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LITTLE LIZ!!! There you are! I was wondering where you went. I have missed you so much and was hoping you were okay. I had tried to find you to no avail! Glad to see you back, darling, and again everything looks so pretty.
    be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty vignette! Love the rooster theme and the gorgeous scones topped with the boxwood is looking so beautiful:) The wall shelf is the perfect accent for your beautiful vignette....nicely done! missed your gorgeous vignettes! Hugs, Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks just lovely, Liz. You have such a warm, inviting home and your touches are always perfect. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your sconces and the shelf, look like they are a set! You did a fabulous job on this vignette! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So nice Liz. I like the sconces with the garden balls and those rooster pictures. The shelf looks perfect- and I like he roosters on it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful job Liz, I love the rooster pictures. You did once again another beautiful and creative vignette.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks just lovely, Liz! I cannot wait to see more of your new home!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I so love it when a plan works!! Looks great Liz!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your rooster vignette..you have turned me into a rooster fanatic too! Love it Liz, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it!!! I have the same rooster statues in my kitchen. Great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the rooster pictures, and at 50% off, you can't go wrong. :) I also like how you added the bowl of garden balls. Such a pretty vignette!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty,
    I too love this style of decorating.
    The deep wine colors with shades of green and gold.
    Your wall is beautiful.
    Linda C in Seattle

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful, Liz! I love the colors ... the roos are too cute ... and, the shelf is fabulous! Great styling, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love everything about this! Thanks for the inspiration I did a similar arrangement in my living room but not sure what to do on the shelf I keep changing it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello Liz Welcome back. You have no idea how happy I am. Looking forward to all your posts.

    Catherine - Niagara Falls, NY

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this post Liz. I wish I lived close to a Ross because I have been looking for a similar shelf for about 2 years now...it is exactly what I would like...sigh

    Jeannette

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...