Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Tuscan Wall Shelf Vignette

Hello Ladies, today I would like to share a wall shelf display. 
 In the living room, I hung a grouping of three metal Fleur-de-lis on the wall.  The look by itself just wasn't doing it for me. Hmm, what to do? So, I ran to Hobby Lobby and found a black metal wall shelf, Tuscan in style, and thought it would be perfect to go under my wall arrangement.
I added a rustic green pot and placed some greenery in it, and then placed some yarn balls in amongst the greenery.
I think the wall shelf adds a bit of warmth to the whole arrangement.
I like the brown coming through on the black shelf and the distressing on it.
One a table in the living room, I added a touch of Spring by adding a big brown bunny.
I played with the arrangement by adding greenery, and greenery with grapes, but decided I liked it without the grapes.
On another table, I added a giant garden ball and placed it on a bed of greenery in a big Tuscan pot.
I like the wispy greenery, it adds a lightness and delicateness to the to display. 
I sure love accessorizing our home, it's so much fun! :)
Thanks for visiting! XO, Liz
---------------------
Linking up with:

21 comments:

  1. You always put together such pretty displays Liz!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great, Little Liz! I agree with Martina, you are the best at vignettes.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the montage of fleur-de-lis on the wall! And I heart that garden ball topiary in your Tuscan urn.....beautiful as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You definitely have the knack, Liz! I adore that big brown bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can tell you love accessorizing your home as you do it so beautifully...looks like you are in the Spring decorating mood too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the way you used the garden ball in the planter. I think I'm going to copy the look. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your pretty fleur-de-lis montage with the shelf underneath and all the greenery! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Liz…I wondered what happened to you…I kept your old blog on my fav list, hoping to see you post soon….happy to see you are back!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All so pretty. Glad I found you again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That wispy greenery is beautiful and I adore that big brown bunny! Hope you have a wonderful weekend, Liz!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all your accessorizing! I need to start going through my bins and add some spring vignettes around.. Thanks for inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now I do like the style and coloring of the new black shelf but... I just saw your fence post shelf and Honey, that is genius! I love how thick and chunky that look was. Who would have ever thought that just adding those posts with those brackets would looks so cute? Again, so glad your back, I've got a blank space on the mantle that is in great need of inspiration. The bunny in the pot (greenery only) is adorable! Love your ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Liz! I'm so glad to "see" you! Thanks for coming by my blog and commenting. I love this shelf you added in.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Everything looks so pretty, Liz! Wish I could take those fleur de lis plaques off your hands! Lol!! You always have the best accessories!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh how fun to see you back and of course I love all of your vignettes. Fabulous. Love the shelf, it is gorgeous and your little grown bunny is way too cute. Be sure to link up to my Inspire Me party every Monday afternoon. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Liz! Super excited to see you back! Your creativity skills were truly missed. Now I can go to work in my home with some of your valuable Tuscan tips.
    Many blessings, Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like this Liz- that shelf is great. Love that big garden ball too and the whispy greens. I wish HL was closer to me (it's 70 miles away). I'd be heading in there for the garden ball and the other moss ball you showed before. Looks like you are addig lots of great personal touches to your home!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Loving the brown bunny. I think everyone is ready for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Everything looks beautiful Liz. Love the bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Liz where did you get that lamp and animal print lampshade?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...